- Temper the Puracé 36% Dark Milk Chocolate as shown on the back of the envelope.
- Whip the sugar with the eggs until you get a pale colored mixture.
- Sift together the flour, salt and baking powder.
- Melt the butter and mix it with the milk and the vanilla extract.
- Mix the tempered liquid chocolate first with the sugar-eggs mixture, then with the milk-butter mixture and finally with the dry ingredients.
- Pour the mixture in 12 muffin molds.
- Bake at 350oF for 30 minutes.
Recipes by Chef Juan fernando Quintero