To make the Brownie:
- Temper the Puracé 36% Dark Milk Chocolate as shown on the back of the envelope.
- Melt the butter and mix it with the tempered liquid chocolate.
- Whip the eggs and sugar until you get a pale colored mixture
- Now whip in the vanilla and salt untill fully incorporated
- Mix together the chocolate mixture with the eggs mixture the flour and the baking powder.
- Pour this mixture into a greased 14" X 16" brownie pan
To make the Blackcurrant Cheesecake:
- Whip together the cream cheese with the sugar, until well areated.
- Keep whiping and adding the eggs, vanilla and salt until fully incorporated.
- Mix in the flour.
- Pour this cheesecake mixture on top of the brownie mixture.
- Now gently distribute all the blackcurrants on top of the cheesecake brownie.
- Bake at 350oF for 45 minutes.
Recipes by Chef Juan fernando Quintero